Monday, October 31, 2011

Typography Critique

After Effects has been my favorite part of the semester thus far. I have never used it and was excited to start dabbling! I believe the class's projects turned out very well overall. Some simpler modifications of timing could and should be adjusted but I really enjoyed watching all the projects. It was cool to see each persons style come thru in their work. I think a couple of them were very awesome and turned out looking quite professional and I could tell that they spent a lot of time on their work. It was a pain to line up the words with the audio and I understand the challenge and it was a good opportunity to see and learn how my fellow class mates went thru the process. I look forward to using After Effects in the near future in making subtitles for short films and also for more kinetic typography projects.
Here is a video of my final typography piece!

****DOUBLE CLICK TO FULL SCREEN TO SEE WHOLE VIDEO****

No comments:

Post a Comment